Download Instagram Photos to Attachments, Embed in Daily Page?

Is this the place where I’d let folks know I’d love a plug-in capable of scraping my Instagram feed, downloading the images into an Attachments/Instagram folder, and embedding the resulting images into a Daily Notes Page under a specified heading (like “Photos”)?

If not, I don’t mean to come across as all “Here’s my Santa Claus list, please deliver all gifts to my house by December 25th.”

But if so, please let me know how I can encourage development.

An alternative: if easier, a plug-in that would automagically fetch Instagram URLs and embed those into the relevant daily notes page would also be useful. Thanks!

I don’t know how much you need the plugin and whether you need it for downloads. But I know there is an app that helps you find data from an open and closed account. The program looks through all the data and uploads photos, but you can specify the path yourself. Then you can sort the data. I did the same thing when I wanted to download the data weekly to see how the program works to develop the account. And to get instagram likes, I tried to post a continent every few days. That’s why I wanted to find an app to see the difference between what was and what has become. But it’s not going to be a plugin.

1. I think this is way too much functionality for an Obsidian plugin. But one possibility would be to use another program like Instaloader to download the Instagram data. I think that it is not possible to download your feed, but only individual accounts, storys and posts. But I tried Instaloader a few weeks ago and it wasn’t working for me.

2. What do you mean by “fetch instagram urls”? Do you want to show only certain instaram URL’s in your Daily Notes? You could do that with automated templates. To do this, you create a template for your Daily Notes and then have it automatically inserted as soon as you open Obsidian.

Thanks for sharing it, but I prefer to do it the old-fashioned way. I take a screenshot of the posts I liked and want to be saved on my phone. Then I trim the screenshot if I want to have just a beautiful shot, for instance, to use as the background for my phone, and create some interesting themes. Then I upload those themes and try to boost their popularity with purchased likes on Instagram.
I find it more helpful than saving some interesting posts on your Instagram account directly. The person might delete these posts, and you’ll lose them forever. It happened to me already, and I’ve lost some interesting info.

you are watching youtube and showing many YouTube ads, try this youtubevanced.

it is working so fine .

thanks for help me . :smiley: .

Yes, i do download Instagram reels and photo’s using storiessaver.org which is free as well and unlimited.