Things I have tried
I imported my Kindle highlights into Obisdian but each one came with a tag, #favorite. I’d like to remove that tag from every entry. Is it possible with this version
I imported my Kindle highlights into Obisdian but each one came with a tag, #favorite. I’d like to remove that tag from every entry. Is it possible with this version
Hi, I suppose you are using a plugin to do this import.
You can use the “Replace in files” or “Find in Files (+ Replace)” command in your favorite text editor like VSCode or SublimeText, with the obsidian vault folder.
Alternatively, if you can run a command from a Linux console:
cd obsidian-vault
sed -i 's/#favorite//' *.md
Note: make a backup before making this kind of changes.
Thanks. It took a while to locate my vault but was able to delete the offending tags from every file in it with Sublime.