Steps to reproduce
- Open the Sandbox Vault.
- Disable “Show indentation guides”.
- Insert a tab character and type any character.
- Insert a new-line.
- Insert multiple space characters.
- Behave like the Legacy Editor:
- insert one space, and move the cursor to the right one space, for each space character entered.
- The cursor moves erractically back and forth instead of moving forward one character at a time.
- Operating system: macOS
- Debug info:
SYSTEM INFO: Obsidian version: v1.0.3 Installer version: v0.15.8 Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 21.6.0: Thu Sep 29 20:13:56 PDT 2022; root:xnu-8020.240.7~1/RELEASE_ARM64_T6000 21.6.0 Login status: logged in Catalyst license: none Insider build toggle: off Live preview: off Legacy editor: on Base theme: dark Community theme: none Snippets enabled: 0 Restricted mode: off Plugins installed: 6 Plugins enabled: 1 1: List Modified v1.3.3 RECOMMENDATIONS: Community plugins: for bugs, please first try updating all your plugins to latest. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the Sandbox Vault or disable community plugins.
Slightly more context here