Steps to reproduce
- Open Obsidian for the first time
- Attempt to click on “Create new vault”
- Type in the name of the vault, then click “Browse” to select the folder.
- Nothing happens; clicking “Browse” again causes a spinny wheel to appear and then disappear.
- Go back, click on “Open folder as vault”
- Same behavior: nothing the first time around and a spinny wheel the second.
Clicking the browse button (or open folder as vault) launches a system dialog where I can select a folder.
Spinny wheel of death and/or nothing happens, leaving me stranded at the intro page.
- Operating system: MacOS Catalina (10.15.3)
- Obsidian version: 0.9.8
https://youtu.be/LrxE3R50Ios <- YouTube video of the bug in action