Steps to reproduce
- Create a new vault.
- Create a new note in that vault.
- Paste in the following content (without the triple backticks):
- Obsidian supports inline LateX like $1+2=3$ - But renderer does not seem to support escaping dollar signs within the LaTeX like $\$1+\$2=\$3$ even though the syntax highlighting in the editor implies that it should.
- Press Ctrl-E to preview the results.
See a preview of the above note.
Application crashes. Can’t use CTRL-E to go back to edit mode. Can switch notes. Need to force-quit the app.
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Obsidian version: v0.7.4