To celebrate the creation of a macOS meta post, another km macro for quickly changing Obsidian’s appearance and default font.
There are 3 macros, actually. They work in the following way:
- set up a md file with the path of all your vaults.
- set up a md file with the path of all your favorite skins (a.k.a. CSS files)
- add your favorite font names to the fonts macro and make sure to adjust the css selectors.
- adjust the path to these files on the macros.
But WATCH OUT:
- the CSS macro will DELETE your current css file and replace it.
- be sure to select a vault before using the other two macros. If you want to perform another action on the same vault, there is no need to select it again.
- the CSS selectors on the font macro are adapted to my own CSS files; you might need to adjust them to yours.