Change bullet point color in editor view (obsidianite theme)

Hi all,

This may be a relatively simple problem to solve but i’ve been at it for a day now and i can’t find a solution, not on the forum nor on the internet. I guess the issue is too specific.

What I’m trying to do

I would like to change the color of the bullet point list (so ul if i’m not mistaken) in the editor mode ! i’ve managed to customize it with other lists types and in preview mode.
I’m modifying the obsidianite theme for my personal use, so i’m basically working on a bunch of code i’m not entirely understanding but i managed until now.

Here’s the code segment managing the lists:

I would like the bullet points to use var(text-sub-accent) but they’re stuck with var(text-accent)…

i don’t have anything in my snippets influencing these, and i tried to use the solutions given in this post already but to no avail.

thank you for your help !

Have you tried changing…

--text-accent

to

--text-sub-accent

…in the following lines? You might only want to change the first line:

FROM 1:

div:not(.CodeMirror-activeline) > .CodeMirror-line span.cm-formatting-list-ul::after {
  position: absolute;
  content: '•';
  color: var(--text-accent);
  top: 0;
  left: 0.65em;
  font-weight: bold;
  text-shadow: 0 0 0.5em var(--accent-2);
}

TO 1:

div:not(.CodeMirror-activeline) > .CodeMirror-line span.cm-formatting-list-ul::after {
  position: absolute;
  content: '•';
  color: var(--text-sub-accent);
  top: 0;
  left: 0.65em;
  font-weight: bold;
  text-shadow: 0 0 0.5em var(--accent-2);
}

And FROM 2:

.cm-s-obsidian span.cm-formatting-list {
  color: var(--text-accent);
}

TO 2:

.cm-s-obsidian span.cm-formatting-list {
  color: var(--text-sub-accent);
}

Angel

wow, that was it !
Thank you for this !

Great to hear it is working for you.

Angel

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.