Can't sync to iCloud

So, I switched iCloud accounts on my computer and now I am missing the sync with iCloud option. It shows up on my phone, which is signed in to the same account. I can access Vaults created on my phone using my computer. Obsidian shows up under the iOS iCloud settings, but not macOS iCloud settings.

I did try reinstalling Obsidian, including removing the Library/Application Support/obsidian folder. No success.

Just to be clear, there’s no Obsidian listed in Apple ID > iCloud > iCloud Drive > “Apps syncing to iCloud Drive” on the mac? (this screenshot is from macOS 13.3)

Do you mean in the Finder (iCloud Drive/Obsidian) or in Obsidian?

Just to be clear, there’s no Obsidian listed in Apple ID > iCloud > iCloud Drive > “Apps syncing to iCloud Drive” on the mac? (this screenshot is from macOS 13.3)

Correct.

Do you mean in the Finder (iCloud Drive/Obsidian ) or in Obsidian?

The former.

Got it. It was so long ago I set it up, I can’t remember if there were any specific iCloud Drive/Obsidian steps on the desktop.

Are you able to use the Obsidian vault picker > Open Folder as vault > and open the vault that’s in iCloud Drive/Obsidian ? Is the vault current?

Might not be helpful for your situation, but have a look through these posts:

Update: I just noticed the iCloud desktop setup steps in sync help. As there’s already an Obsidian folder in your iCloud Drive, you might not see this option, but worth trying:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.