Can no longer copy & paste images and files

Things I have tried

Ensured I have the most updated version of the app on Microsoft.
Disabled all community plugins and restarted the app multiple times
Disconnected from remote vault and reconnected
Searched the forum and read this post, which doesn’t apply to me since the folder I’m saving to is not an os folder. My vault is saved in a google drive folder.

For some reason, I can no longer copy and paste images or files into my notes. This includes using ctr + V and dragging and dropping files/images. I’ve checked all my settings, and it doesn’t appear that any of them have changed. I may be missing something really simple, but I can’t figure out what it is. Any help would be appreciated.

What I’m trying to do

I’m trying to paste in images on my clipboard or drag and drop files from file explorer.

As one more thing to check off the list, have you tried restarting your computer?

Are you able to drag and drop files into the sandbox vault, or a local vault?

I’m wondering if your issues are related to the fact your vault is primarily on a “remote” location, which might not cope with your workflow somehow.

Thanks. Did try that as well. Should have listed that.

Thanks for the idea. It does work in the local vault so you might be on to something here. It’s weird though because it’s worked with the google folder for 9+ months but is now no longer working.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.