UPDATE: I searched a bunch before making this bug report, but didn’t find these similar ones until after. it was only when I searched “API version: v1.3.5” that I found them…
- Make new vault on iOS or iPadOS, disable all CSS, disable community plugins. Even disabled all core plugins.
- Make note ~2 pages long (with headers, bullets and other normal markdown formatting)
- Include an ![[embed]] to another note, just 2 paragraphs
Did you follow the troubleshooting guide? [Y/N]
- This has been a problem for a couple months at least.
- Should just scroll. Works fine if keyboard is minimized or if embeds are not live (removing the
- Scrolling works fine in Live Preview until tap into text (to type). With software keyboard present, try to scroll up from bottom and it keeps resetting to original position. Won’t allow scrolling past certain headers/embed.
- No issue on Mac
(also on iOS 16.5.1)
Operating system: ios 16.5.1 (Apple iPad)
Obsidian version: 1.4.6 (105)
API version: v1.3.5
Login status: logged in
Catalyst license: insider
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: on