Banners Plugin White Space

What I’m trying to do

Hi, when using the banners plugin, it results in a large gap of white space below the banner and my first line in the note. I would like to get rid of this white space so the banner is directly on top of the note. Please see the image below in reading mode:

In source mode:

Things I have tried

I have tried using the css snippets from the following two forums in this fix already

and

Neither seem to do anything effective as the top one means I can’t see any text in source mode and the bottom one means my text is overlapped below the image.

Appreciate any help :slight_smile:!

Don’t know if it’s your issue or not, but Banners hasn’t been updated for the latest Obsidian yet (v1.4.5+). There is some discussion, and seems a partial workaround on their GitHub page:

1 Like

If your comfortable to use a different theme, try Dune. More info here

I solved the thing, but there are some caveats:

1. It does not work on a separate window.
  2. You have to disable YAML header/properties view in reading view.
  3. If you are using inline title you will not be able to see the title on the note you’re using the banner.

I have a banner only on one note and I don’t like see YAML on reading view, so everything’s good to me thus far.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.