Auto add links of all open notes to all open notes

Use case or problem

Often I am building relationships between notes and have multiple open panes and have to take the time and concentration to add all links to all.

Proposed solution

It would be nice to run a shortcut to automatically add all open note’s links to all open notes.

Current workaround (optional)

Sometimes it is quick and helpful to create a new note and add the links to all open notes indented in a list after a link to the newly created comp note. This can then be copied and pasted into each of the open notes using a macro script, although I am having trouble figuring out the best way to do this without having to always stick to a consistent number and and pane arrangement of notes per macro.

Also, this adds links to self, which is not a huge issue. I have experimented with getting the script to remove the proper link using one technique of just subtracting it out after and another using a clipboard manager and macro to copy and store each open note’s name, but it has been very finicky and not worth the errors.

Related feature requests (optional)

After a related request I was informed about the following plugin that was linked to within my request:

Thanks for the consideration.

2 Likes