Add an ability to hide embedded note header

Is there anywhere an ability to hide note title when it is embedded?
It’s not actually about the note title, but it’s about a note header when link is attached by header.
In my workflow every daily note is a master note of other “progress” notes, so it would be useful not to see it everywhere.
As I discovered it’s question to you, developers, so you can mark this kind of titles with special css class, so this style will be customizable.

(Sorry for Russian everywhere, but here is my workflow example: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1huRO_7HsCeiCj4fZcAlPriBrZXMbV52p/view)

1 Like

See e.g.,

It’s not about centered file names. I’ve already found a css snippet called clean-embeds and that does not solve my problem, because I want to hide header to which I am referenced to in references like: [[filename#header]]

Did you try the following snippet?

.markdown-preview-view .markdown-embed-title {
  display: none;
}

1 Like

Yes, that doesn’t work because when you reffering by header, the header element isn’t an embed note title.

1 Like

This snippet works for me (e.g. headline 5)

.markdown-preview-view .markdown-embed h5 {
	display: none;
}
2 Likes

What if my embed note contains other h5 headers? :slight_smile:

My solution is:

.markdown-preview-view.clean-embeds .markdown-preview-view > div.markdown-preview-sizer.markdown-preview-section > div:nth-child(2) > h1,
.markdown-preview-view.clean-embeds .markdown-preview-view > div.markdown-preview-sizer.markdown-preview-section > div:nth-child(2) > h2,
.markdown-preview-view.clean-embeds .markdown-preview-view > div.markdown-preview-sizer.markdown-preview-section > div:nth-child(2) > h3,
.markdown-preview-view.clean-embeds .markdown-preview-view > div.markdown-preview-sizer.markdown-preview-section > div:nth-child(2) > h4,
.markdown-preview-view.clean-embeds .markdown-preview-view > div.markdown-preview-sizer.markdown-preview-section > div:nth-child(2) > h5,
.markdown-preview-view.clean-embeds .markdown-preview-view > div.markdown-preview-sizer.markdown-preview-section > div:nth-child(2) > h6 { 
  display: none
}

But it’s not perfect because it also hides the message when header was not found like this:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.