1.0 Appreciation

I just wanted to share some 1.0 love :heart:

I’ve been messing around with Obsidian since one of the first days and I’ve always loved its possibilities, but somehow I was always pushed away because it felt too messy and non-native. Version 1.0 has changed that for me. Especially the iPhone app is a huge difference to me and feels like a proper app, but also the desktop version with actual tabs, bread crumbs, a balanced default layout, is a huge deal breaker for me.

Thanks guys and keep up the great work!

7 Likes

1.0 on Android is a phenomenal improvement. I didn’t even know my app updated and I noticed myself using new features before I really realized it, that’s how intuitive it is.

3 Likes

1.0 was a huge milestone. I already loved Obsidian, but 1.0 took it to the next level.

And for any pain points or visual changes I didn’t quite care for, I just fixed up with CSS snippets. That’s a point a lot of other Apps make me dislike them for: they’ll update with a “fresh look”, but there’s no way to change anything if you dislike the changes. But with Obsidian you can.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.