Steps to reproduce
- Create a new note
- In the editor, click on the note’s title and rename it
- Try to use the “More options” menu in the top right-hand corner, e.g. to move the file to a new directory
I can get to the “More options” menu.
Pretty often I’m doing something like “rename a file, then file it”, and having that menu be out of action, even briefly, is annoying. Did that notification appear in previous versions? I feel like I’ve only just started seeing it.
The menu is obscured for about three seconds until the notification is dismissed:
I took this screenshot in the Obsidian Help vault, with the default CSS and no community plugins – although I also see it in other vaults.
- Operating system: macOS Catalina
- Obsidian version: v0.11.0
- This is the closest I could find to a duplicate bug, but it’s not quite the same: 0.11.0 - moving file shows toast notification "Successfully renamed"