Steps to reproduce
- In the File explorer Pane
- Expand any folder by clicking on arrow
- Click the New Folder button (new folder appears in file system)
- Click on Untitled folder expansion arrow (to stop renaming mode)
- Right-click on Untitled folder, select delete (folder disappears and is deleted from file system)
- Collapse any folder
any folder collapses. End of story.
Any folder collapses.
And the Untitled folder reappears in the File Explorer, but not in the file system as a Zombie Folder.
Need to restart Obsidian to make File Explorer represent the actual file system state.
- Operating system: OSX 11.0.1
- Obsidian version: 0.9.19