We strongly recommend you to search the forum with possible keywords before submitting a new bug report. Please also try your repro steps with third-party plugins and custom CSS disabled and see if it’s still reproducible. If it’s an issue with third-party plugins or themes, try contacting the author for help. Once you’ve done the above, delete this line.
- create an obsidian note with some text
- select fragment of the text with mouse
- press the mouse middle button somewhere in the editable area
- selected text is copied to the new place
- only first selected character is copied to the new place
- Operating system:
- Debug info:
Obsidian version: v0.13.14
Installer version: v0.12.12
Login status: not logged in
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: off
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Safe mode: on
- I did not use insiders builds, so I don’t know when this bug appears. 0.12.* versions worked Ok.
- As “live preview”, as “source” modes has this bug.
- If you check the clipboard contents, there is only one character there. So, the problem is on “copy” stage.
- The bug appears only for usual text; tags and links copying is Ok.
- “first selected character” is either first, or last character of the fragment, depending on the direction of selection.