Why are my templates running themselves every couple of minutes?

What I’m trying to do

I have templates for several kinds of notes (Meeting notes, Fleeting notes, Concepts, Maps of concepts, Stubs, etc.), which go into one of two different folders when executed. I am currently using the following snippet (generally) to accomplish this:

<% tp.file.move("00 - Inbox/" + tp.date.now() + " " + tp.file.title) %>

For some reason, in the past few days my templates have started to run themselves. For example, here is my template for Concepts:

---
tags:
  - concept
---
# <% tp.file.title %>
<% tp.file.move("01 - Permanent notes/" + tp.file.title) %>
<% tp.file.cursor(1) %>

Every couple of minutes now, something happens and templates which use tp.file.move are now executing on themselves, resulting in the above getting moved to 01 - Permanent notes and having the following content:

---
tags:
  - concept
---
# Concept

<% tp.file.cursor(1) %>

Strangely, tp.file.cursor remains after the template is executed.

I have been using this for about a year now and haven’t encountered this until the past couple days. I don’t remember updating Templater or any other extensions. I use Obsidian Sync as my syncing solution.

Things I have tried

I have tried turning off “Trigger Templater on new file creation”, which did nothing, as well as using tp.file.rename, which works but breaks my workflow of “Create new file in default location > Name file > Press Alt-E to trigger specific template > Template moves file to appropriate location > Do things with the note”. I asked in the Discord but didn’t get a ton of structured advice other than the setting recommendation.

Update: tp.file.rename does not prevent this, I have discovered. It just stops the templates from moving when they get run.