When two or more panes are open at the same time, switching between them often defaults at least one of them to the beginning of the note

Things I have tried

I’ve tried both available plugins called something like Remember Cursor position. One of them used to work perfectly even between sessions, but I think the New Live Preview broke it. The other one sort of works but a) only within one session, i.e. when you close Obsidian it won’t remember the position the next time you open the program, and b) when I have two or more panes open at the same time, and move the cursor between the two, I often have the problem that it sends the cursor all the way to the top of that note, making it essentially useless.

What I’m trying to do

I’m trying to find a way to have Obsidian “remember” my cursor position, so that when I go back and forth between notes that are open at the same time, each taking up half the screen, that I can just continue where I was, and not have to scroll back all the way down again.

Any ideas?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.