What config file contains the response to "Do you trust the author of this vault"?

What I’m trying to do

I’m running a portable/immutable linux system. When booting my system, ~/.config/obsidian is empty except for what I control, which right now is the obsidian.json containing a list of vaults and paths to them. But this isn’t enough to prevent the popup every time that asks “Do you trust the author of this vault?” with options to “Trust author and enable plugins” or “Browse vault in Restricted Mode”.

Is there a json file that marks a vault as trusted? I’d like to figure that out and control that file.

Things I have tried

Watching for changes with inotifywait -r -e modify,create,delete,move ~/.local ~/.config -m

I saw a ~/.config/obsidian/{vault-uuid}.json file get created, but deleting it and re-launching obsidian doesn’t give the prompt, so that can’t be it.

I was hoping to avoid controlling all the electron cache/storage/config stuff. Is this stored in a config file or something deeper in a cache/database?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.