Want to pay for Catalyst ... "Your postal code is incomplete." error

Things I have tried

Pay for Catalyst support, used my credit card, I get this error “Your postal code is incomplete.”. I don’t think I’ve seen a place to actually enter my postal code.

What I’m trying to do

I Paid the Catalist fee (25U$ on april 10) via Paypal. Transaction OK, but I am not sure if I should see any change on my account?

@Thumble

Do you see it now?

@Marcello The paypal payment process is manual. The process is described in when you use paypal to pay and you also receive an email on what to do shortly after. Did you read it?

I didn’t use PayPal as payment, tried with CC but will look into it tonight

Ciao Whitenoise,
I only received a confirmation from paypal, saying I sent 25U$ to Ziyin Xu, with transaction code included.

No mention of incomplete postal code.

Marcello, as I said in the other message. The stripe process and paypal process are different/separate.

You should have seen these instructions when you clicked on using paypal and also receved an email with the same instructions.

In case you haven’t seen the instructions, here they are again:

After making your payment 
Please forward your receipt to [email protected]. Once you've sent your payment, we'll try to process it as soon as we can! Currently, this may take up to 3 business days.
1 Like

Whitenoise, I am a bit uncomfortable reading your answer. As I already clarified, I received no other instructions, and no other emails. Now, I just forwarded the recipe as you requested here in the forum , I hope that works

1 Like

After making your payment
Please forward your receipt to [email protected]. Once you’ve sent your payment, we’ll try to process it as soon as we can! Currently, this may take up to 3 business days.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.