Vim: Support more commands in Live Preview Tables

Issues I encounter with vim mode and tables (first mentioned here)

• On a table with 1 line per row, pressing 5j does not in fact go down 5 rows. It goes down 5 rows in the cell that it’s in, and then jumps down 1 row.
  • When scrolling through a document with <C-d> and <C-u>, passing a table messes up the whole scrolling flow. If you end up with the cursor inside of the table, then you have to hit a <C-d> or <C-u> to scroll down/up one row at a time. This is very annoying.
  • In a cell which has lines wrapped, I can not for example move down a visual line with gj. Have to scroll “to the right” until I get to the next visual line in the cell.
  • Every cell is its own “document” so it has its own line numbers, which doesn’t make a lot of sense. When displaying line numbers, now I’m on “line 1” wherever I am at in the table. With relative line numbers this is especially painful, I can see that I am 7 lines into the table, but I can not jump 7 lines up. (This is when using the relative line numbers plugin – in the sandbox vault it doesn’t show a line number inside of the cell – maybe that’s a bug I should report on the relative line numbers repo).