Vileplume - a dark theme

@smooth_black_rock last attempt:

.cm-s-obsidian .cm-header-1,
.markdown-preview-view h1 {
  font-family: Arial;
  font-size: 18px;
}

Hi there! So glad you like my theme!

I see @Klaas has been doing an amazing job supporting in my absence, so sorry about the delay!

I’m working on a couple of fixes for you. It’s 10:16pm where I am but I should hopefully have something for you before bed, please hold :slight_smile:

Hi @smooth_black_rock , i’d like you to do a couple of things:

First, update Vileplume in the Obsidian settings with this update button:

Next, download this snippet, put it in your .obsidian/snippets folder, and turn it on from the Appearance menu in Obsidian. Hopefully this gives you the look you want!
vileplume-heading-mod.css (350 Bytes)

Also Klaas, wanted to say thank you again for the support - I’m not sure how you do it! I’ve been seeing you everywhere - both my themes, Discord, looking after everyone’s themes not just mine!

1 Like

Thank you! A thing of beauty!

And for the final bit…if there was a way to shave off some size on each heading, so that H1 and H2 were maybe 20% smaller (…and then scale H3, H4 to be proportional, ending up with H4 being only a tiny bit larger than normal bold text)

I love the font and colours!

1 Like

Glad it worked!

I’ve attached a new snippet with some additional selectors. See each line which says font-size. You should be able to adjust those to suit your taste. I’ve adjusted it a little to guess what you might want, but you should be able to do the rest on your own to suit you :slight_smile:

vileplume-heading-mod.css (725 Bytes)

Nice, thank you. And where is the section where I can change the size of the hash?

If you look for this line:

.cm-formatting.cm-formatting-header {
    font-size: 1rem;

You can change font-size here to anything you like. I was a bit cryptic and used rem, but you can use px here if you prefer of course

Bearing in mind 1rem = 16px.

thanks!