(šŸŽ„ video) Obsidian Flashcards and Spaced Repetition

I think that is only the case if there is a line break between text and the dashes, see Basic Syntax | Markdown Guide
You can probably notice it preview mode a little better (Ctrl + e).

The markdown files didnā€™t have anything especial, I pretty much was trying out what you showed in your video. The only difference for me was having an extra blank line between the three dashes. This one wasnā€™t added:

Test? #flashcard #tests
Here is the answer

---

This one was

Test? #flashcard #tests
Here is the answer
---

This is good to hear!

ah :man_facepalming: forgot about that.
You can also use *** or - - - for the same result (no heading then)

Let me know if I can help with dropbox and images. Ideally with an .md sample via email :+1:

Best

1 Like

Thanks for the answer! Iā€™ll definitely try with the alternatives!

Iā€™ll probably will wait till Dropbox comes to iOS to test it all together, and Iā€™ll send an email in case it doesnā€™t work.

hello comrade! iā€™m looking into spaced repetition apps rn. any progress on

backup / export / import via google drive or better way to sync markdown?

1 Like

Iā€™m wrapping up folder sync for iOS. ETA = next week

This will allow you to point NeuraCache to the Obsidian vault root on your phone.
The sync will be happening then automatically in the background (assuming you are syncing your files via iCloud, etc. to your phone).

Will be exploring more ways for Android and iOS (via Google Drive, etc.)

1 Like

:heart_eyes: thank you so much for your efforts on neuracache!!!

for some reason, this doesnā€™t work for me. I canā€™t upload my images to Neuracache at all. They get automatically reformatted into this in Obsidian. I would truly appreciate a workaround

Screenshot 2020-12-03 124428

Iā€™ve been using Microsoft Outlook for storage - having serious issues. Would it help to switch over to Google HD?

I have been using ANKI for a while. We have script for Anki too which follows #flashcard way too.
I wanted to know if NeuraCache is free or there are some features which require a memberhip or a purchase?