V1.1.9 bug: resizing and dragging window still broken on WINDOWS 10

Steps to reproduce

1. launch obsidian version 1.1.9 on Windows 10 pro
  2. Attempt to drag the application window OR attempt to resize the application window in any direction

Expected result

I expect responsive behavior and nearly no latency in the drag and/or resizing animations on screen

Actual result

The actions can still occur but it is extremely laggy and delayed, to the point where you can release your hold on the window and it will continue to step through the animation while your cursor is elsewhere no longer applying the hold.

Environment

• Operating system: Windows 10 pro
  • Debug info:
    SYSTEM INFO:
    Obsidian version: v1.1.9
    Installer version: v1.1.8
    Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19044
    Login status: logged in
    Catalyst license: none
    Insider build toggle: off
    Live preview: on
    Legacy editor: off
    Base theme: dark
    Community theme: none
    Snippets enabled: 0
    Restricted mode: off
    Plugins installed: 6
    Plugins enabled: 0

RECOMMENDATIONS:
none

Additional information

I recorded a short example for you guys at the link below, i show the behavior and contrast it to a normal web page that is behaving correctly:

Obsidian v 1.1.9 BUG on win...

P.S. - The dragging of the window is fixed on Win 11 pro, but the resizing issue persist. I tried uninstalling all 3rd party plugins and it did not help me.

From the looks of it, you have Transparent Windows enabled. Unfortunately, this is a known issue on Windows that the transparent background causes lag while moving the window.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.