On desktop app (and have also confirmed it in same vault in mobile):
- Create a note titled “MLOps”
- Create multiple notes that link to it explicitly i.e. [[MLOps]]
- Create a note ‘Test note’ that mentions the word MLOps but does not link to it
- Open MLOps and view links (either outgoing links or backlinks). Observe that nothing is listed under “Unlinked mentions.”
I have also confirmed that neither note shows an unlinked mention, either forward or back. So either I am totally misunderstanding the feature or there is a bug.
- The Test note page should be listed in Unlinked mentions.
- Nothing listed under Unlinked mentions.
Obsidian version: v1.1.9
Installer version: v1.0.0
Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 21.6.0: Mon Aug 22 20:17:10 PDT 2022; root:xnu-8020.140.49~2/RELEASE_X86_64 21.6.0
Login status: not logged in
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: off
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: light
Community theme: Minimal v6.0.13
Snippets enabled: 2
Restricted mode: off
Plugins installed: 13
Plugins enabled: 11
1: Hider v1.2.4
2: Dataview v0.5.47
3: Obsidian42 - BRAT v0.6.36
4: Outliner v4.2.1
5: Markdown Formatting Assistant v0.4.1
6: Better PDF Plugin v1.4.0
7: Multi-line Formatting v0.4.1
8: Recent Files v1.3.5
9: Tag Wrangler v0.5.5
10: Minimal Theme Settings v6.1.1
11: Commander v0.4.9
See attached screenshots.