Steps to reproduce
- Go to any youtube video (for example here)
- Select one line with the name of the channel (in this case “DistroTube”)
- Write "Test " in a document.
- Press Ctrl+Ins(Ctrl+C) to copy.
- Go to Obsidian document and write "Test ".
- Press Shift+Ins (Ctrl+V) to paste. The result should look like this:
7. BUG: Press Ctrl+Z to undo. You will see that the whole line will be deleted, not only the youtube link.
Only the last step should be undoed. Typing and pasting are clearly two different steps/activities.
- Operating system: Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon
- Obsidian version: 0.12.10
This bug shows itself with youtube channel links. Everything works fine with most other copy-pasted text. Including if you paste+select+copy the same exact youtube channel link and try to reproduce the bug…