Unable to Upload Images

Things I have tried

1. I reset my computer and uninstalled then reinstalled the Obsidian app
  2. I tried using the image icon in the toolbar to upload an image but it didn’t work
  3. I tried dragging an image from my computer into my Obsidian file but it didn’t work
  4. I tried copying an image from my computer and pasting it into Obsidian but it didn’t work
  5. I tried .png and .jpg files

What I’m trying to do

I’m trying to upload pictures into a file (note). I was able to do it but then, when deleting a vault, inadvertently deleted my computer download folder. That’s why I reset my computer and uninstalled/reinstalled Obsidian. Before resetting, I was able to upload images. I am not able to now.

When I paste a file with a bunch of images, some of them do copy into the note, but not all of them. I was having the same issue before but I was able to add them in manually. I can’t do that now.

I looked at the Obsidian help files and also did a search here but didn’t see anything addressing this issue, thus posting.

I am wondering if there’s a solution and appreciate any help.

Thank you :)!

This issue resolved itself. From what I can tell it was an issue with my computer needing an update after resetting.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.