- I reset my computer and uninstalled then reinstalled the Obsidian app
- I tried using the image icon in the toolbar to upload an image but it didn’t work
- I tried dragging an image from my computer into my Obsidian file but it didn’t work
- I tried copying an image from my computer and pasting it into Obsidian but it didn’t work
- I tried .png and .jpg files
I’m trying to upload pictures into a file (note). I was able to do it but then, when deleting a vault, inadvertently deleted my computer download folder. That’s why I reset my computer and uninstalled/reinstalled Obsidian. Before resetting, I was able to upload images. I am not able to now.
When I paste a file with a bunch of images, some of them do copy into the note, but not all of them. I was having the same issue before but I was able to add them in manually. I can’t do that now.
I looked at the Obsidian help files and also did a search here but didn’t see anything addressing this issue, thus posting.
I am wondering if there’s a solution and appreciate any help.
Thank you :)!