Steps to reproduce
- Using Insider Build 0.9.17
- Add frontmatter aliases to note entitled
--- aliases: ["AI", "Artificial Intelligence"] tags: [#test, #todo] ---
- On separate note
[[and attempt to create a link to
Alphausing the words
Artificial Intelligence(and lowercase alternatives, and quoted strings).
- Also type “AI” and “Artificial Intelligence” somewhere in note
Beta, and check the unlinked mentions list for
- Restart Obsidian and repeat steps 3 and 4 to confirm bug.
On step 3, expected
Artificial Intelligence to either appear as link options, or for a completed link to point to
On step 4, expected
Beta to appear on the list of unlinked mentions.
All attempts to create a link to
Alpha using an alias resulted in a link pointing to a new page that did not yet exist. Nothing appeared in the backlinks or unlinked mentions for
- Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise, Version 1809, Build 17763.1577
- Obsidian version: Insider Build 0.9.17
Still open to the possibility that I’m doing it wrong. Only found the release notes to go by.