Use case or problem
The ability to search and read recordings thanks to audio transcriptions.
Proposed solution
When recording an audio note the app should transcribe the recordings in to the note body.
Current workaround (optional)
Typing manually.
+1 here
FWIW this is my #2 reason for not fulling switching to Obsidian from Evernote. (The other being their amazing handwriting feature)
Hi,
I do realise it’s been years since you posted this feature request but was wondering whether the tool I builf for my own use first and then shared here would fit your use case. Transcription options have made a huge leap in terms of speed and quality recently.
If you think it does and would like to try it feel free - I would really appreciate it - any help testing and providing feedback is welcome! you can find it here and install using BRAT: Voxtral Transcribe — dictate and type at the same time into your notes with voice commands (beta testers wanted!)
Kind regards,
Max