is there a way to turn off the scroll box for transcluding notes, like if I want the transclusion to be full length in the displayed version of markdown? is this something I can change by altering the css file?
thanks,
Dylan
is there a way to turn off the scroll box for transcluding notes, like if I want the transclusion to be full length in the displayed version of markdown? is this something I can change by altering the css file?
thanks,
Dylan
Hi, I use CSS like the following to remove scroll bars and show the whole transclusion:
/* Remove scroll bar from transclusions */
.markdown-preview-view .markdown-embed-content {
max-height: unset;
}
.markdown-preview-view .markdown-embed-content > .markdown-preview-view {
max-height: unset;
}
@dywami91: there is a collection with many useful snippets in a Github repository. Craig’s code is in there too.
If you click on the Github link in the topmost comment here, you get to Github page with a list of .md sections that categorize the snippets. Craig’s code is in the Embeds section.
Enkoy.