Todoist Sync plugin restrict to single project

What I’m trying to do

I am trying to get the todoist sync plugin to restrict the tasks (todos) that it shows to those for a particular project.

Things I have tried

I have read a number of articles on using this plugin and watched a few videos. (Some examples show quotes and curly braces, some don’t; I’m using both). I tried these three queries and got different results. The first two just show the title and give “Nothing to do! Sit back and relax.”

```todoist
{
“name”: “Life Tasks–Life with today, tomorrow, overdue, and no due date”,
“filter”: “(today | tomorrow | overdue | no due date) & #Life
}
```
```todoist
{
“name”: “Life Tasks2–just Life”,
“filter”: “#Life
}
```
```todoist
{
“name”: “Life Tasks3 --just today, overdue, tomorrow, and no due date”,
“filter”: “(today | tomorrow | overdue | no due date)”
}
```

The last one shows several todos for the all of my projects including “#Life” and four of those ones for “#Life” are for today and two are from yesterday. I expected the first and second queries to show all six of these queries for “#Life”. Am I doing something wrong with my queries? I have this problem whenever I try to restrict my query to a single project.

Thanks–

Al

Arrrghh. The emojis are part of the name; so when I just used “#Life” it wasn’t a match. I couldn’t find the proper emoji with the emoji toolbar (a target) that I was using, but cutting and pasting the project title out of Todoist worked.

–Al

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.