Theme: Traffic Lights (Light/Dark)

I like this modified theme very much. Do you mind sharing the css ?

Could you maintain the theme please? I really love this themeā€¦

:point_up:ļøŽ The action button color (the orange one) is not properly placed
:point_up:ļøŽ The search box is missing
:point_up:ļøŽ The result text is not properly placed with indentation and number of result

ā˜ŸļøŽ There are purple accent as in original Obsidian theme

(This is when dragging a pane)

(This is when hovering unlink button)

(This is when hovering a node in graph view)

(This is when hovering button in settings)

ā˜ŸļøŽ tag pane text and number of result is not properly arranged

@jokysatria: that is why I stopped using othersā€™ themes, one is too dependent on the goodwill of someone else. And when there is an issue some owners help, others donā€™t. These comments are not directed specifically at the TL owner, I have no experience with his maintenance or help. This is just my experience after trying a lot of themes.

I have collected and combined a number of code snippets that I can handle and that do things I want and they donā€™t get affected by Obs modifications. There is 1 exception in my collection: Andy Mode. I canā€™t live without it, and death_au maintains it and is always helpful.

1 Like

Thanks for the inspiration!
Iā€™ll try to maintain my own theme. I hope I can borrow some code in TL (especially the pane, it looks great), but Iā€™m newbie in CSSā€¦

@jokysatria: yes, everybody borrows from everybody :grinning:

1 Like

The developers have been clear that developments during the beta can easily break the CSS.
And add extra stuff that may need tweaking.
So Iā€™m accepting most things until everythingis more stable. Iā€™ll switch themes if something necessary doesnā€™t work.

It would be useful for community themes to show the last time a theme was updated (date and/or version).

I donā€™t expect theme developers to keep on top of changes, though a few appear to, judging by forum posts.

2 Likes

This was somehow fixed in 0.9.7. It was a nice surprise since this is my favorite theme :grinning:

Love the theme. Is there a way I can modify the color of the lines connecting nodes in the graph? Iā€™ve scrubbed the CSS and canā€™t find it.