Theme: Shiba Inu

background

I don’t consider myself a CSS developer, but the desire to create an Obsidian theme led me to delve into the world of styling. The Shiba Inu theme was created with a personal touch, infusing my favorite colors and features from other themes. I am deeply grateful to the talented designers in the theme community who continually fuel my creativity. It is my sincere hope that this theme will captivate you, just as it did me, and that together we can make it better.

Shiba Inu Theme for Obsidian.md
柴犬の黒曜石のテーマ
~ An elegant, Japanese-inspired theme for Obsidian, created by Farouk.

Designed for those who are looking for a comfortable and serene work environment with a Japanese touch —like a Shiba Inu— to bring a peaceful atmosphere to your Obsidian experience. Shiba Inu is conceived to stimulate your creativity and your productivity.

Links

Showcase from my homepage tutorial

Vault showcase of Shiba Inu Theme users

one
two
three
four

Feel free to contact me on discord; Farouk#9239 or on the forum; Farouk.

You can download the theme in the community theme store, or in the github:

Thanks for your support!

3 Likes

This theme blew me away. I haven’t tested the tutorial vault yet but all of its features look really impressive. The colors and the font and the gigantic array of styling options come together so beautifully. The lily color scheme is my favourite so far! どもありがとう.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your message. ありがとうございます :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey thank you for your theme, it’s honestly breath taking.

However, for some odd reason, I am not able to try this fully on my Vault, and I’m only able to use it fully just on the tutorial vault.
When I use it on my vault, I see some changes (mainly in color palette, font and some other things), but every thing else stays the same. I have tried disabling community plugins and disabling transparency, but to no avail.

Do you have any ideas as to why this happens?

Hello! To have access to more customization options, it is recommended to install the Style Settings plugin in the Community Plugins store.

1 Like

Hey @Farouk could you share code snippet for your card layout style? I love this separation of all elements.

@Farouk Hello, if you don’t mind me asking, what is the name of the song used in the theme’s preview videos on Github?

Hello everybody!

I would like to change some things but i cant do it

1. Change the color of the background but only the color of the notes, like the background of them. There is too much bright, it is hiding some things.

2. Change folders font,size and colors. Space and folders view

3. insert some colours at the icon