Theme: "Obsidian Dark Pie Graphite"

Theme

I would be glad if someone likes the following theme: Obsidian Dark Pie Graphite.css (44.0 KB)

Description

I’m not sure if I have the right to give this theme any unique name, since I don’t know CSS and glued this theme out of the three themes I like most:

• Obsidian Red Graphite
  • Obsidian dark rmx - v202009222210 - 0.9.00 by _ph
  • Typora Pie

Colors for graph in dark theme taken from theme of Nick Milo (sorry, I don’t know name of it).
Initially, I wanted to adapt the Pie theme, which I often used in typora, but in the end the themes listed above were so good that I could not choose any one.

Have a look

9 Likes

Update for 0.9.3

obsidian.css (44.7 KB)

Changings

• Returned drawing of larger popup windows
  • the indents of the lists have been corrected, now in the edit mode the list lines are displayed more evenly
  • completed checklist items are no longer crossed out, only highlighted in gray
  • text in edit and preview mode now with the same fonts and font sizes

Font-notes

If you liked the previous version of fonts (monospaced in edit mode, serif in two preview mode), you can change the value of the parameters font-size and font-family at the beginning of the file:

current values:

body {
  font-size: 13px;
  font-family: Source Code Pro, Fira Code, monospace;
  --font-monospace: Fira Code, Source Code Pro, monospace;
}

past values:

body {
  font-size: 15px;
  font-family: "Segoe UI", Avenir, "Avenir Next", "Avenir Next Cyr", -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Source Sans Pro, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
  --font-monospace: Fira Code, Source Code Pro, monospace;
}

Theme update for 0.9.4

obsidian.css (43.9 KB)

Changelog:

• in the menu the color of headers has been corrected (after the update, instead of white on a dark gray background, it became gray on a dark gray background)
  • completed checklist items are painted with accent color (found a color filter in the settings and turned it off)
  • corrected the color of the text in the buttons in the menu (everything was fine in the dark theme, but in the light theme there was a gray font on a gray background, the button text was almost invisible)

Have a look

Minor updates - tested on mac&win with 0.9.9

Some bugs fixed

obsidian.css (45.4 KB)

1 Like

Hi i really like this theme ! But fonts are too small :thinking: