Did you share this script somewhere? I am interested in it
- Small drop shadow on blockquotes and buttons
- Settings Sidebar headers re-styled
- Workspace Loading Progress Bar squared
- Community themes delete button recolored and squared
- Live Preview: Dataview Tables and Error text wraps properly
- Blockquotes Live Preview only on top of blockquote & hidden on mobile
- Search/Back/Out-going & Query line separator spacing fixed
- Switch inline Dataview syntax colors
- Live Preview unresolved links colored correctly
- Link favicon shows up properly in popover
left, locl, right, locr now works in popover
hcl cssclass in Live Preview recolors the header borders and centers text
hc Centers headers in Live Preview
- Removed Gradient Underline in Initiative Tracker
- Recolored Active Button
Note Text Size Style Setting works with Live Preview
Default Bullet Symbol updated for Live Preview
Note Text Size step reduced to 1 for finer tuning
Alternate Themes included! Toggle them on in the Style Settings. (Fonts not included)
Alternate Color Schemes
TTRPG dropdown to select
D&D WOTC (Now renamed D&D WOTC/Beyond)
Alternate Themes/Color Schemes
Alternate Color Schemes as CSS Classes for individual notes!
- Some limitations apply like background color for notes don’t display I’m still working out a fix
cssclass: slrvb-b # SlRvb Blue
cssclass: slrvb-g # SlRvb Gray
cssclass: s-d # School Days
cssclass: dnd # TTRPG > SlRvb D&D
cssclass: wotc-beyond # TTRPG > WOTC/Beyond
cssclass: t-d # Tangerine Dunes
cssclass: drwn # Drowned
cssclass: mini # Minimalist
New Alternate Theme
- Grayscale-ish coloring for focus
- Works best with the minimalist workspace toggles for additional focus
- (ITS Theme Style Settings only (For now))
For a full minimalist workspace:
- Toggle these settings on:
Workspace > Minimalist Workspace > Hide All UI
Workspace > Minimalist Workspace > Writing
Workspace > Minimalist Workspace > Dim Scrollbar
Note Elements > List > 1 Color Bullets & Lines
- Toggle these settings off:
Note Elements > List > Colorful Task Background
- Should now work in embeds
- Swap lightmode Colors for Brainstorm and Information
New Alternate Checkbox types:
- [p] Paraphrase
- [L] Location
- [E] Example
- [A] Answer
- [r] Reward
- [c] Choice
This checkbox update already included in ITS update.
Redownload the Alternate Checkboxes Snippet to update your snippets.
I’ve used many of the top themes on and off but keep on gravitating back to ITS. Thank you for all the effort that you put into this theme. Much appreciated!
Bonjour à tous.
Excuse my English, I’m French.
I’m new to Obsidian and I’m using since today this beautiful ITS theme with its alternative WOTC option.
I have a little problem with the “Folder Icon” plugin. Well, I think. Because, although I can change the icons of my folders (as well as the Inherit function) as long as I’m working in my session, as soon as I reload the folder, the icons disappear and change back to the original icon of the Theme.
Is this normal for the “ITS Theme”? In this case, well… I don’t insist. I like the theme enough as it is.
Or is it a bug? Then I’d rather fix it.
Thanks for your help.
Sorry for the late reply! I can’t seem to recreate this error with the Folder Icon Plugin it sounds like it might be an issue with the plugin itself.
I just installed your theme on a Mac and the default theme seems to not display correctly. All regular text are completely black. I checked in Style settings and fonts color are not defined as Black there.
All Options menu are also black.
Side bar list is grey.
Alternate themes work well, now using the Dune one which looks good too.
Side question, how to get the style with the text in the middle of the lines, that you use for your publish site?
Weird, do happen to have the Minimal plugin installed? I think that should be turned off to avoid the black text issue.
I’m not 100% sure what you mean, but I think you might want to toggle on Readable Line Length in the settings to do that.
Thanks, Minimal plugin was the issue.
The part I’m missing is how to have a header in the middle of the line and not above.
When I check this option, it doesn’t change.
Well I still have to go through the long list of options, I’ll figure it out eventually.
Any chance you’re looking at it in Live Preview Mode? The lines on either side only works in Reading mode.
I was going to say I tested both, but just for the sake of it I retested… And you’re right again, it works on preview.
Conclusion I need vacations to fix my non-functioning brain.
Thanks for the quick reply, and the Theme.
- Horizontal split and vertical split icons swapped
- Tag pane count styling fixed
- Prompt/quick switcher selected option colors adjusted
- Live Preview Rendered codeblock line height fixed
Resize toggle now resizes more UI elements
- Wider Community Theme Search Bar
Image Adjustment Snippet:
locr now work properly
- Notice notification background color adjusted
- Blockquote styling fixed in Live Preview embed renders
- Collapse Icon coloring fixed
- Right To Left Lists support
- Numbered sub-bullet in an bullet list error fixed
- Fix spaced numbered lists styling
- Link icon matches ITS Link icons
- Fix Checkbox alignment
- Fix text sizing
- Add file explorer lines and icons
- Square mobile suggestion containers
- Low opacity backdrop instead of black background (when opening sidebars)
- Center title of fullsized sidebars
- Note Title padding widened
- Initiative Tracker header colors fixed
- Sliding pane styling fixed
.dv dataview tables list spacing fixed
- Kanban button styling fixed
- Border colors and width fixed
- Focused elements re-styled
- Popout note title icons fixed
- Header styling fixed/updated
Callout adjustments and different types! Included in the ITS Theme by default but also available as a snippet.
Checkout the Callout Guide for types and metadata adjustments and download link
[o] for options checkbox type
- Mobile Styled Sidebars
Workspace > Mobile Sidebar Styling
- Sidebar Tab Styling Options
Workspace > Sidebar > Table Styling
Note Title Adjustments
Note Elements > Note Title
Wrap Note Title and
Flat Note Title Color moved
No Note Title Background Color
Underline Styled Note Title
Overline Styled Note Title
Toggle to undo Floating Status Bar
Workspace > Wide Status Bar
Added Header Line Color Styling #Fix
Note Elements > Headers > Heading Colors
New Resize Sliders
- Ribbon Icons resizing
- Ribbon width resizing
- Menu Text slider also resizing padding proportionally
- Shrinking note text no longer misaligns icons/text
Toggle to undo Link Style link colors
Note Elements > Links > Undo Link Styling Coloring
Added Text Accent (Other Link) Color Option
Colors > Other > Text Accent
Toggle to undo editor table row wrapping
Note Elements > Table > Table Unwrap
Really love the e.n.e.r.g.y here !
Very robust theme. It should take all the prizes in my opinion. That said I’ll preface my tiny tiny request with this;
AM ‘new-ish’ at .css? I could do with a bit of hand holding down the font styling alley? I really want to settle on the ITS theme… except my fonts aren’t there by default. By my fonts ,I mean Lucinda handwriting,Comic sans, Karla,Lara and plain 'ol,Times. Or am I missing something obvious? How can I get these into the theme, coz am dead sold on it?
You should be able to change it just using the regular obsidian settings for font stuff. Just type in your font (even if it doesn’t seem to show up for now) and it should apply the font.
Thanks,I tried this ; but it doesn’t seem to work on my tablet which is what am using . That’s the real reason am a bit confused. I thought there was some additional
steps that I wasn’t aware of. Since, its straight forward,the trouble may be on my end. Thanks for being so accommodating.
I still use ITS theme,by the way,nothing out there compares to it.