Theme and CSS no longer being used in 0.14.5

Steps to reproduce

Updated to 0.14.5 automatically.
now my custom Theme and CSS snippet that reduces the size of the various header text items is not being used.

Headers are again all different sizes.

Expected result

expected no changes to the appearance of my notes

Actual result

seems like it’s ignoring the CSS snippet shown below.

Environment

• Operating system: Mac Os Catalina 10.15.7
  • Debug info:

SYSTEM INFO:
Obsidian version: v0.14.5
Installer version: v0.14.2
Operating system: Darwin Kernel Version 19.6.0: Tue Feb 15 21:39:11 PST 2022; root:xnu-6153.141.59~1/RELEASE_X86_64 19.6.0
Login status: logged in
Catalyst license: supporter
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: on
Base theme: light
Community theme: Oogie
Snippets enabled: 2
Safe mode: on

RECOMMENDATIONS:
Custom theme: for cosmetic issues, please first try updating your theme to latest. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the help vault or disable community theme and snippets.

Additional information

This is the CSS code snippet that is supposed to make the headers the same size. I did not write it it was provided to me.

/* make all headers the same size */

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
    font-size: 18px !important; 
}

/* make all headers in preview the same size */

.markdown-preview-view h1,
.markdown-preview-view h2,
.markdown-preview-view h3,
.markdown-preview-view h4,
.markdown-preview-view h5,
.markdown-preview-view h6 {
    font-size: 1em;
}

/* editor headers */

.cm-header {
    font-size: 1em;
}

I did not create the custom theme, it was written as a variation of Obsidian Nord for me. Here it is in its entirety.
Oogie.css (9.7 KB)

There have been several changes to css styling for headers. I suggest you ask for help on the discord channel appearance.

Moved to help.

1 Like

Is there a way to read the content on the Discord group without creating an account? I will not be creating a profile on yet another social media website, but would like to be able to find answers to some of the issues discussed here.

1 Like

I think the header changes have been discussed on the forum as well. Discord is easier if you want quick help in form of chat.

I also echo the request to somehow have the useful answers in the Discord system posted here. I don’t use Discord, too overwhelmingfor me to deal with. I can’t follow anything there since it’s not threaded.

The attached works in source mode, live-preview mode, and reading mode.

Oogie.css (8.7 KB)

The header edits are at the end of the file, from line 367 onwards.

Angel

1 Like

You are truly an Angel! THANK YOU!

1 Like

Glad to hear it works for you.

Angel

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.