After updating , the unnumbered lists become so strange
Do you have a theme activated by any chance? If yes, deactivate it or update it, if it got a new update for Obsidian v1.0.0.
- Check your Theme for updates: Settings > Appearance > Themes
- Check your plugins for updates: Settings > Community Plugins > Check for updates
- If you’re using custom snippets, consider disabling them.
- Restart Obsidian
If it’s still broken:
- Try going back to the default theme to check if it’s an issue with the theme
- Enter restricted mode and restart Obsidian to check if it’s an issue with the theme.
Two major changes are:
- Instead of using Ctrl+Click (Cmd+click on macOS) to open links, you must now use Ctrl+Alt+Click (Cmd+Opt+Click on macOS)
- The hotkey to toggle task completion has changed: you can reset it in Settings → Hotkeys (search for “Toggle Checkbox Status”)
Thank you ! I have solved it .
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.