The startup logo being messed up on my Android phone

I’m experiencing a bug with the startup logo being messed up on my Android phone, as shown in the picture below. I don’t know why this is happening, even after uninstalling and reinstalling the app. This issue only occurs with the version – V1.5.8; it wasn’t a problem before. This problem significantly affects my user experience, and despite searching through all available information, I still don’t know how to resolve it. I’m not sure if other users are experiencing the same issue, but I believe at least some people must be similarly troubled.

Here is my phone information:
Name: OPPO Reno Ace
System: ColorOS V12.1
Android Version: 12

I will continue to follow up and am more than happy to provide additional information.

beyond startup, does this impact obsidian in other ways?

I think it might be a problem specific of your phone.

Yes, it only affects the startup, and all other functions work normally.

This bug has been present since version 1.5.8, including the latest version 1.5.11.

It could be an issue with my phone, but it didn’t behave like this in the past one or two years. The ColorOS system I’m using is also not uncommon, and I have never encountered a similar situation with any other apps before.

If it’s difficult to find the cause of the problem, I can manage with it, but the problem remains and it’s always somewhat noticeable from time to time.