I don’t know what makes this error happen, it appeared to me from time to time before the update but there was no problem, I started it again and that’s it. but now it is appearing to me very often and there are times that I have to restart the computer to solve it
- Check your Theme for updates: Settings > Appearance > Themes
- Check your plugins for updates: Settings > Community Plugins > Check for updates
- If you’re using custom snippets, consider disabling them.
- Restart Obsidian
If it’s still broken:
- Try going back to the default theme to check if it’s an issue with the theme
- Enter restricted mode and restart Obsidian to check if it’s an issue with the theme.
I am facing the similar problem. I have tried all the steps but still it is becoming complete black screen in few seconds
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.