Steps to reproduce
- Install the AppImage for Obsidian
- Give the AppImage the permissions necessary to run it as a program
- Open the AppImage, then either create a new vault or open an existing directory as a vault
- Click on “Open another vault” in the sidebar
Clicking on “Open another vault” should bring up the corresponding window and display it correctly.
Also, clicking on the options should perform the respective actions.
Clicking on “Open another vault” opens the window, but it’s translucid.
The options are still clickable because if I hover the mouse over where they are, the mouse changes. Also, hovering the mouse over the text next to the options changes the mouse as well. However, clicking on the first two options does nothing. Only the last option works, but it brings up yet another translucid window.
- Operating system: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Obsidian version: 0.11.13
- See this image showing the translucid window
- The window displayed correctly and worked when I first ran Obsidian and was prompted to create a new vault or open an existing folder as a vault
- I’ve installed a few third-party plugins, but they’re probably not faulty for this because even with Safe Mode on the problem persists
- I’ve added a dot to the beginning of the filename of the AppImage to hide it: “.Obsidian-0.11.13.AppImage”