At present, it is found that the graph view has an urgently needed function, and this is not available in all competing products, at least in the Xmind series, various online map series, notebook series, Evernote series, and Eagle/Billfish series that I have contacted so far.“— Image relationship sorting” function.
One image can correspond to multiple keywords or tags, and a tag can also correspond to multiple images, so a function is needed to clearly display the pictures, tags and descriptions, even if it is a hover previewing, we don’t have to click through each immage to see the relationship
- the canvas can be 360° in displayed like the graph view
- the graph view can put pictures/tags/descriptions in
Using our Obsidian~,and have to abide lins acrossed in canvas cuz it cannot be displayed like in the graph view,but it can arrange arrows personally
- Now I need to process and organize a large amount of images, besides there are a few gifs
- In the future, there may be videos
- I am looking foward to your reply,sincerely!