Thank you

I just want to show my appreciation of all the people here. The obsidian community is amazing. People are extremely helpful, kind, and patient. Whenever I asked a question in the forum or the discord channel, I received tons of helpful responses and never ever faced a sarcastic answer.
And the diversity of things that are going around here! People are developing their own systems (See LYT) or maybe they made a public zettelkasten using this forum, or maybe they are sharing their CSS tweaks. Whenever I’m here, there is always something interesting and something to learn.
Also the software development… Wow! Every time there is an update, there is a vital feature or an annoying bug fix. And these updates are very close to each other. Nevermind the fact that developers are extremely active in both discord and forum.
Obsidian is amazing software. But the people surrounding it is what make it truly wonderful! Thank you for being so great!

38 Likes

A fine comment. :clap: :+1: :100:

1 Like

So true.

1 Like

Agree.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more!

1 Like

Totally agree with you

1 Like

I just discovered Obsidian yesterday and have been reading through the forum and watching videos about it since. It’s incredible that so much content and support has built up so fast over a product that barely came out a handful of weeks ago.

I’ll be happy to share my tips and tricks as I become more familiar with the setup.

7 Likes

@krivaten: I look forward to them.

1 Like