Text in multiple notes automatically

What I’m trying to do

I’m wondering if there’s a way to automatically embed text from one note into another. I’m imagining something not totally dissimilar from backlinks, but a bit different.

For example, today I was in a one-on-one meeting and an idea was brought up that needed to be logged within the notes on this meeting but also would’ve made sense to add to an existing note I have for another weekly meeting later in the week. Is there a plugin or function I could use where I type this note out (which included a few bullet points, etc.) and somehow, through linking or some other function, embed that specific text within another note as well (in a way that is more obvious than a backlink or something)?

Things I have tried

I’ve tried out the backlink function which I’m still not totally comfortable with but doesn’t seem to serve this specific purpose.

It is probably possible with QuickAdd plugin, but would require some tweaking.

There is!

This is exactly what I needed. The ability to embed a specific section by heading is perfect. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.