Tag pane automatically collapses after a few seconds

What I’m trying to do

When I display my nested tags (i.e. “uncollapse”) on my tag panel and I attempt to drag a tag to a separate page (this is a functionality offered through the Tag Wrangler plugin), the tag panel automatically “un-nests” my tags after about five seconds, even though I haven’t clicked the “collapse all” function

Things I have tried

This problem persists if I disable Tag Wrangler and simply begin typing a tag on a separate page. I’ve reinstalled Obsidian and made sure all my plug-ins are updated.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you!

I’ve started seeing this as well after updating to 1.5.3. Any kind of action in the editor pane causes the tree to collapse (except, weirdly, one tag group out of eight).

I use tags extensively and they’re really the only reason I’ve stuck with Obsidian. If this is intended behavior, it’s a deal-breaker.

I can’t replicate it in the sandbox vault, so presumably not intended behavior. However, disabling all of my (two) plugins and even deleting Tag Wrangler did not fix it, so I dunno.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.