Swiftkey + Android voice-to-text bug?

No worries. We’re all just trying to help.

I should probably post in the bugs section too, now that that I know the problem isn’t just me.

1 Like

Im having the same problem on a Unihrtz Titan Slim. It has a physical keyboard so i cant work around it by changing keyboards.

1 Like

I’m having a similar problem. I use Gboard, but for some reason, when I try to type with voice-to-text it stops typing after a single word. But his seems to only happen with bullet points, headers, or any formatted text. Regular text is fine. Can one of you try voice typing a bullet point with Gboard to see if it works?

It would be better to post this on the gboard bug report too.

It’s possible the bug is related to the SwiftKey bug but it’s not affecting both keyboards for me, gboard works fine to launch voice-to-text in Obsidian. (Voice-to-text formatting commands never work for me.)

Hello,

just for trouble shooting:

I don’t have Swiftkey installed at all and still have the “speech to text” problem with my “Keyboard designer” keyboard.

From my point of view it is due to the “Google voice input”, because I have configured it in my “Keyboard designer”.

Test wise I have now installed the GBoard and Obsidian works perfectly with “speech to text”.