Strange Line Wrapping Behaviour on Ultra Wide Monitor

Steps to reproduce

Using BetterTouchTool I had Obsidian positioned so it was in the right third of my monitor. I then expanded it to take up the entire width of the monitor and the text wrapped to four characters per line which made it pretty much unreadable. I’m using a LG 34 inch UltraWide Monitor with a 21:9 aspect ratio and 3440 x 1440 pixels. Disabling the readable line length option gives a readable view. Not sure if this is a bug or not so let me know and I will remove the post if it isn’t.

Expected result

Expected the text to be either centred or left justified with a reasonable line length.

Actual result

4 character wrap

Environment

• Operating system: macOS 10.15.5

• Obsidian version: 0.7.3

• Using custom CSS: Comfort Color Dark with h1 elements set to text-align: center

Additional information

Left Third of Screen:

Expanded to Full Screen:

With Readable Line Disabled:

Do you have this problem with the default css?

Default css seems to work as expected. The original css is now not doing the four character wrap but is still off - thinks it’s wrapping at like 20 characters or something now. May switch themes going forward, though I don’t often have the window maximised like that.

I noticed some issues with note titles as well with custom CSS. Reverting back to default experience seems to fix. I’m guessing 0.7 broke the CSS of some of the custom themes.