- Type a word into the editor, but misspell it. For example, type
- Move the cursor over the word and press the windows menu key
- Observe that the spelling suggestion does not appear in the list, even though it does appear when right-clicking with the mouse. (The “add to dictionary” option is also missing.)
The spelling suggestion can be selected from the menu key menu, without touching the mouse.
The spelling suggestion does not appear.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1023)
- Obsidian version: v0.12.19
Screenshot of the context menu after using the menu key:
Interestingly, you can also use the menu key to open multiple context menus at once. This may be related: