Steps to reproduce
- Turn on Slides plugin in settings
- Open a new note.
- Type in some math within $$ here $$.
- Type — at the end (optional)
Math is displayed as indicated from the formatting within $$ here $$.
Math is displayed like in the editor.
- Operating system: Windows
- Obsidian version: v0.6.2
- Using custom CSS: obsidian-roam, default theme has the same effect.
It’ll also be nice to be able to scroll if there is too much text on the slide, maybe I should but this as a feature request or another bug report?