Steps to reproduce
- Open a note
- Using the ellipses, open the local graph
- Optionally; open more local graphs (for some reason this is possible)
- Close the note
- Local graphs are closed with the note
- It is possible to close local graphs while editing the note
- Only one local graph is visible
- Opening local graphs squashes the panes so the context menus are not accessible
- Because the context menus are not accessible, it is also not possible to close the local graphs after closing the note. Unfortunately this behavior is preserved between restarts of the app, so one can no longer use the app.
- Operating system: iOS 14.7.1
- Obsidian version: 1.0.4
- Hardware: iPhone 6s
The behavior can be introduced (and also worked around) if the vault is using iCloud sync. The computer can the create a pane configuration that is automatically loaded on the iOS device, but is not useable. (Excessive number of panes, for instance)
It is also possible to work around the issue using the command palate to close panes.